Last but not the least, my family and the one above all of us, the omnipresent God, for answering my prayers for giving me the strength to plod on despite my constitution wanting to give up and throw in the towel, thank you so much Dear Lord.
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
How to Write a Thesis Statement (High School Students ). Writing a thesis statement is probably the most important task in completing a successful high ...
By: Engr. Mary Rose Florence S. Cobar , Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Thesis title: “Development of a Source Material in Food Dehydration Craft Technology for the Secondary Schools”
4. Begin the first line of each entry flush at the left margin. Keep typing until you run out of room at the end of the line. Indent 5 spaces for second and subsequent lines of the same entry. Double-space all lines, both within and between entries. Remember that this is only a guideline adapted from the MLA Handbook . You are advised to follow the style preferred by your instructor.
You can order plagiarism-free thesis and dissertation papers, proposals, introductions, abstracts, conclusions, etc., in over 60 disciplines.
Writing a thesis statement is probably the most important task in completing a successful high-school expository essay assignment. Without a good thesis statement, you will not have a way to organize your thoughts well enough for writing the rest of the essay in a persuasive way. The thesis statement is the theme of your essay put into one sentence . Everything in your essay should stem from and refer back to the thesis statement; it is the essay's anchor. How does one accomplish this task?