How can I best express my objective in relationship to my audience's objectives and needs?
Let’s face it. Writing a resume is a daunting task. While the resources providing writing tips are many, few actually provide a step by step process on how to write one. However if you want to write it on your own, we commend your courage and are here to guide you through the process.
1. Select unique topic that you enjoy.
2. Research the topic using books and reputable online sources. Be sure to cite all of them.
3. Prewrite your report. Write a thesis statement and create an outline.
4. Write your report. Start with an introduction, then move on to supporting body paragraphs. Write a conclusion and cite your sources.
5. Finalize your report. Proofread it, and have someone else read it too. Read it aloud, and come back to it after a few days.
If you know how to do something most people don't, you're the perfect candidate to write a how-to article. Engineers, relationship experts, poets, competitive eaters, and wannabe rock stars - look no further. With this delightfully meta guide, you'll be leading the rest of us to complete new tasks and reach new goals in no time!
Henry David Thoreau once said, “If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. However, do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see.” In terms of academic writing, this phrase means being able to draw visual images with the help of words. What is an illu...
View Demo HOW TO Please login to save your scores and view your score history. > > Login